Health & Safety Support from as little as
£300 per Quarter.
- Designated Consultant assigned to cover role of Competent H&S Advisor Role
- Support / Review and update of documents such as Health & Safety Policy, Risk Assessments and Display Screen Assessments
- Annual Safety Audit
- CV’s and Health & Safety Qualifications to be provided for Designated Consultant which can be used on (PQQ’s, Health & Safety Questionnaires etc.)
- Quarterly updates on any changes to Health & Safety Regulations and advice and support on how the changes will affect Company
- Access to a range of Health & Safety Toolbox Talks which we will assist with the briefing to staff
- Review of how Sub-Contractors are monitored and checked in relation to Health & Safety
- Review of Accidents / Incidents to identify any trends that may be occurring and review of how effect any resulting actions have been implemented
- On-going Telephone / E-Mail support in relation to any Health & Safety Queries
Health and Safety Compliance in the workplace has never been more important, the need for businesses to comply with the increasing number of legislation is motivated by the Health and Safety Executive, Inspectors and the increasing number of court cases in the media.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 implies the generic legal duties upon employers to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of their employees as far as is reasonably practicable. This information must be documented in the form of a Policy and reviewed as necessary. The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 re-enforce that of the act, but place a detailed responsibility on employers to produce sufficient risk assessments to assess and manage health and safety risks that arise in the workplace.
H&S Management Systems
Guthrie and Craig (Management Services) Limited can provide the following services to your Company:
- Implementation of Bespoke Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Co-ordination of Health and Safety Systems (specifically tailored to all budgets).
- Bespoke Health and Safety Policies, Procedures and Arrangements.
- Provide a wide range of Health and Safety Awareness Training (see below).
We can give constructive support, advice and assist with a wide variety of Health and Safety matters:
Fire Risk Assessment
What is it?
As an owner, occupier or agent, you should be taking reasonable steps to reduce the risk of fire, ensure safe escape, and be reviewing your fire risk assessment on a regular basis if you have property interests in any of the following:
- Industrial buildings
- Educational buildings
- Licensed premises
- Leisure buildings
- Multiple occupancy houses
- Healthcare buildings
- Public buildings
- Retail buildings
- Building extensions
What are the benefits?
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, namely Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Establish and Maintain a safe workplace
How Guthrie & Craig can assist you?
Guthrie & Craig can help you every step of the way from setting up new procedures, right through to certification and assistance beyond. Our Guthrie & Craig consultants are all certified and have a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist you and help you grow.
We can provide:
- Initial Gap Analysis to identify deficiencies in your Fire emergency procedures and identify the quickest path to certification
- Creation and Implementation of specifically tailored Fire Risk Assessment and Emergency plans.
- Provision of relevant documentation, such as fire alarm log books.
- Ongoing maintenance and support with the running of your fire emergency procedures including conducting fire drills, checking emergency arrangements (Emergency lighting, Smoke detectors, call points).
- Provision of training and awareness courses including Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Safety Marshall courses.
- Keep you up to date with all Current Legislation and Regulations