Guthrie & Craig can provide:
- Development of Weld Procedure Qualification records in accordance with ISO 15614, ASME IX, AWS D1.1 / AWS D1.6, NORSOK M101/M102, API 1104, DNV-OS-C401, amongst other client specific standards such as Total, Statoil and others.
- We can review your current Welding documentation and assess if you are covered for your scope of works currently undertaking and the impact new work may introduce in terms of welding engineering.
- Provide Responsible Welding Co-ordinators up to and including EXC4 if you are involved with CE Marking of structural steel and EN 1090 or ISO 3834.
- We can provide welding supervision to assess if welders are working in accordance with the prescribed parameters of defined weld procedures and assess current shop floor controls to the requirements of industry standards such as ISO 3834.
- We regularly work with 3rd party organisations such as Lloyd’s Register, DNV, Zurich (if required) and we would represent your company by taking care of all required documentation including, certification and essential or non-essential variables to ensure that you have qualified to the widest possible range and reduce the amount of testing required.